The mission of the City of Inkster Human Resources Department is to provide quality human resource services to the public and to all City Departments. We will provide leadership and guidance in the development, implementation, and equitable administration of policies and procedures, thus fostering a positive work environment.
The City of Inkster Human Resource Department affirms these business principles:
- That applicants and employees should be treated with respect.
- That applicants and employees should be treated fairly.
- That applicants and employees should receive quality customer service
- That the Human Resources staff will strive to maintain a high standard of performance and proficiency in providing service to its applicants and employees.
What We Do
Human Resources is responsible for the administration of our various union contracts; the recruitment, selection, and placement of qualified applicants; employee benefit administration; employee training and development; and policy development and administration.
The mission of the City of Inkster Human Resources Department is to provide quality human resource services to the public and to all City Departments.
Join Our Team
An employment application is available on-line. View the Forms Section of our website. For jobs currently available at our city, view the Job Posting Section of our website. Thank you.
- Printer-Friendly City of Inkster Personnel Policy Manual (PDF)
- City of Inkster Sexual Harassment Policy (PDF)
- Title VI Plan (PDF)